Friday 31 March 2017

March is over...



Amazing how in just a blink of an eye, three months have already gone. Spring arrived, the time became warmer and the days invited to nice walks around the city. It's unbelievable that after so many years I can still find something that I had not discovered before in Lisbon.

Have been working on a new series on the modernist Portuguese artist Almada Negreiros and in April I'll start a series on a Lisbon itinerary of his works. For those of you passionate for art and architecture is a must see and a must go if you're visiting Lisbon.

Just before the month ended, the Barcelona City Guide went online and I hope it can became a success like the Paris and Lisbon Guides. I'll be looking forward for your feedback so I can keep improving the guides with your favorite features. Please take a look and tell me what you think about it.

I'm already looking forward to March and to the coming Spring. Until then leave you with the nine photos that are the Top 9 for March on our Instagram account. You can follow us there for daily photos and tips.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Flexible Related Post Widget for Blogger – Blogspot