Tuesday 28 February 2017

Until Next Year February!





The smallest month of the year ends today and here I am, doing my monthly balance. The winter days invited to in-house activities like visiting art exhibitions and museums. I've been for the first time at the Chiado Museum and really enjoyed the amazing exhibitions on the work of Amadeo de Souza Cardozo and Almada Negreiros, two of the most important Portuguese modernist artists (the posts will be on line soon).

This month I've started a new series of posts on Best Things to Do in Lisbon, like Art Exhibitions, Walking Tours, Concerts or anything that I usually like and expect that you will like to know about if you are visiting the city.  The readers reaction was so positive that I'll try to make it a regular weekly series in order to keep you posted on the best activities available.

February was also Valentine's month and the post with my choice of Lisbon's hotels for a romantic retreat was a success. Of course these hotels are amazing for staying all year around and I hope to bring you some other and more detailed posts on what you can experience in each one of them.

As scheduled, the Paris City Guide went online this month and is already a success. I'll be looking forward for your feedback in order to design the best and most useful guides. Please take a look and tell me what you think about it.

I'm already looking forward to March and to the coming Spring. Until then leave you with the nine photos that are the Top 9 for February on our Instagram account. You can follow us there for daily photos and tips.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool photos. They are really top 9. Looking forward to see your top 9 photos of each month.
    rent a car under 21

    ReplyDelete

Premium Flexible Related Post Widget for Blogger – Blogspot